The start of training is August 1, 2023. An earlier entry date via a pre-study internship would be desirable.
Key aspects of the training
- Planning, development, coordination and evaluation of marketing measures
- Development of integrated communication concepts and campaigns
- PR/public relations
- Market and target group analyses
- Online marketing (including social media, content, email and affiliate marketing)
What we expect
- Realschulabschluss (high school diploma), Fachhochschulreife (technical college entrance qualification) or Abitur (high school diploma)
- Excellent feeling for language and the ability to analyze facts quickly and communicate them to others in an understandable way
- Good command of English
- Confident use of PCs, PC applications and the Internet
- Reliability, commitment, ambition
- Flexibility and creativity
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
The character and the will to achieve something are clearly in the foreground, but previous knowledge and first experience in marketing, e.g. via a preliminary internship, are an advantage.
What we offer
- A lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to actively contribute to a young and innovative company
- Constant new challenges, responsibility, development opportunities and long-term perspectives
- Short decision-making processes and flexible working hours
- Interesting and innovative projects for well-known, international customers
- Option of being taken on after the apprenticeship
Curriculum vitae, photo, references, letter of motivation. Please send us your application by email, attachments please as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org. For organizational reasons, we regret that we cannot return applications submitted by post. We ask you to take this into account when submitting your application.